Senior Maintenance Technician
$75000 to $85000 Per Year
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Maintenance, the Sr. Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of processing and packaging equipment to ensure ongoing, cost effective operations, in a multi-shift environment. Assist with repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and electronic components when required. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
What You Will Do
- Provide repairs to roasting plant facilities and equipment including; electrical, mechanical, and electronics.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule.
- Repair and maintain high speed packaging equipment
- Repair and maintain material handling equipment
- Program and modify PLC's
- Assist equipment operators to improve line efficiency
- Perform all duties in accordance with our Good Manufacturing Practices Policy.
- Respond promptly to all service requests with a high level of internal customer service.
- Perform duties effectively in a highly diverse teamwork environment.
Who You Are
- 5 years of experience maintaining, repairing, overhauling and troubleshooting processing , packaging and material handling equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Must be strongly mechanically inclined.
- Ability to accurately assess mechanical problems, make recommendations, communicate effectively and resolve issues quickly while working under pressure.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions and communicate effectively.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend frequently and lift heavy items as required
- Experience with welding and machining
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work habits
- Trouble shooting electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Schedule Flexibility
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media