Embedded Engineer Software Engineer Firmware Engineer for C++ C# and Linux
$1 to $150000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Embedded Engineer Software Engineer Firmware Engineer opening is at a company that has not had an employee leave in over a decade. The company is number one in their industry and employees are excited about their product line. The company has no debt, over one-half billion dollars in cash reserves, and a long history of exceptional performance. The employees love working here as the company rewards and recognizes employee efforts that keep the company and their products the best in the business.
The successful candidate duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and debugging C++ embedded firmware
- Developing and debugging C# user interfaces
- Developing and debugging embedded Linux
The background of successful candidates must include the following:
- Four to twenty years of experience with C++ embedded firmware software engineering experience
- Four to twenty years of experience debugging C++
- Possess exceptional C++ embedded firmware software engineering skills
- Possess exceptional C# user interface skills
- A four year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- A stable work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media