Steel Materials Procurement Purchasing Professional
$1 to $71500 Per Year
This full time, permanent Steel Materials Procurement Purchasing Professional opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
This is a critical position at the company as steel prices fluctuate and can make or break profitability. If supplies are not in place when they need to be, products cannot be produced and that is detrimental to the company. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Strategically negotiating and purchasing steel for manufacturing
- Evaluating and maintaining steel supplier relations
- Seeking supplier improvement opportunities
- Ensuring sufficient materials are available for manufacturing
- Five or more years of durable materials purchasing experience
- Experience with purchasing protocols
- A stable employment history that shows progressive responsibilities
- A degree
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media