QA Automation Lead
- Define strategic direction for testing by providing guidance, feedback, and suggestions to improve quality practices across the testing team.
- Prepare test strategy applying industry-accepted practices, tools, and technologies.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, including the Business owner, System Architects, ScrumMaster, developers, and business analysts, to improve the testing infrastructure and mature the standard practices.
- Hands-on and lead QA engineers design and build test architectures, including test automation frameworks, code libraries, etc., to use across the platforms.
- Enhance the architecture of the automated test frameworks for Web and RESTful APIs.
- Support optimization of testing time by leveraging Selenium and Containerize technology.
- Enhance and implement test automation frameworks using Selenium, Java, Selenium Grid, REST Assured, TestNG, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Integrate with CI/CD tools and pipeline (i.e., Jenkins).
- Lead to create, maintain, and evolve Quality Assurance practices and standards that are leveraged across the company.
- Collaborate with project teams to strategize & align long-term solutions for test automation, including roadmap, tools, framework & approaches.
- Promote a risk-aware culture to ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in test automation.
- Four years of hands-on experience with the following test automation technologies/frameworks: Selenium, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Maven, Rest Assured, Git/GitHub, Docker, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Experience in the creation of test strategy and automation design documents.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS and SQL queries.
- Experience working and managing of automation engineers, including coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and other duties associated with a leadership role.
- Must have hands-on experience in API, REST/SOAP
- Hands-on experience working with complex distributed systems, understanding large complex environments, and knowledge of quality and risk-based testing.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media