Remote within US or New York City, NY
We are a fast-growing HR Tech start-up looking to hire a Sales Engineer with an all-round player mentality to join our team. Our sales engineers own all the technical, AI and implementation related aspects of our sales activities, acting as both enablers and closers of deals and partnerships with Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters, work well with time pressure or uncertainty, thrive in client facing environments and have experience in the HR software ecosystem.
About the company
The company is a revolutionary startup based in New York and Tel Aviv. Our pioneering Internal Talent Marketplace has disrupted the HR Tech industry and is now powering some of the world’s largest, and most innovative companies in their journey of becoming future-ready workforces. If HR tech, career development, and the future of work are issues you care about - you’re in for a crazy ride.
More About The Job
- You will focus on supporting our Account Executives in winning more deals, faster!
- You will own the technical aspects and contribute to implementation activities required to close new sales and upsells to Fortune 500 companies
- You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, including the facilitation of technical demos & presentations, addressing questions and concerns, fostering relationships with relevant stakeholders, responding to RFPs and catering to s
- You will utilize a customer centric approach in adapting our sales and pre-implementation approach to customer pains and needs, creating content, demos and other tools to drive a collaborative sales cycle with our clients.
- You will become a source of knowledge and thought leadership of our solution’s current and future capabilities and functionalities, supporting the company's employees and clients alike.
- You will act as the bridge between the company's sales team and our product management and development teams; identifying, analyzing and eventually selling new features and functionalities.
- You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of both customers and the competitive landscape, and be immersed in the HR software industry and ecosystem through continuous learning.
- You will operate within software start-up environment collaborating closely with your colleagues across the company
- 5+ years minimum enterprise software or SaaS experience, working in a technical and client facing role with large Fortune 500 companies
- Proven success in supporting relationships and/or closing deals with large enterprise clients; passing through technical milestones, scoping implementations/functionalities, winning RFPs and implementing new functionalities.
- Customer centric mindset passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction
- Previous meaningful experience with HR software, AI applications for Enterprises, Cyber Security, or IT is a plus
- Previous experience in System architecture, Software Sales, Customer Success is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to deliver complicated technical concepts to engineers, business leaders and non-technical professionals alike
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter with a high level of integrity and professionalism, who is a team player and can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media