Interactive Web Developer; part time remote
$20 to $26 Per Hour
Our client is a global company with multiple locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. They need a front-end developer to come in and help shape their products and services.
This is paet time or as-needed. 20-130 hours a month.
Remote or partial remote possible. Requires github and/or portfolio site with examples of coding front end design.
- Provide diligent user testing and ensure your work delivers an intuitive and memorable user experience
- Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements
- Develop images for courseware through image creation/manipulation software packages
- Develop animations and interactive elements to enhance student engagement within the online environment
- Contribute to continuous improvement
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2+ years' experience in the following:
- Front-End Web Development experience
- Experience in working collaboratively with wireframes and technical specifications for interactive websites
- A preference for working in a creative team environment, complimented by an ability to self-manage for deadlines
- Strong HTML skills, and an ability to create elegant, semantically clean mark-up
- Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks and a keen eye for details
- Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device
- Experience working with learning management systems such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas and others is strongly preferred
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
- Experience with databases and PHP ( a plus)
Instructional Development a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media