Commercial Construction Project Manager
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
Our client in Knoxville, TN is seeking a Project Manager with experience in commercial construction for hard-bid & negotiated project experience.
The type of large projects range from $1-20 M and will be a majority of hard-bid & negotiated contracts with clients on unique architectural projects. The office (and all projects) are within the East-Tn area & very little travel to out-of-state clientele or projects.
This Certified Minority Contractor knows their people make the biggest difference in a company and make it run successfully, so they take care of their work family. Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
Their company serves commercial, government, educational and light-industrial clients in a number of different industry segments for their client's most trusted construction projects. They have over 2 decades of history in delivering excellence to their clients in the East Tn community. The company is roughly $20+M annually in volume and has a complement of 20+ employees based in the East Tn area.
The Project Manager will be familiar with running new & remodel projects in: Government (City/State/Federal), Educational, Office, Light Industrial and General Commercial Construction. The PM needs to have 7+ years experience as a Project Manager and specific knowledge of T/I Build-Out construction for interior remodel.
- 401k + attractive company match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance paid by company
- Annual Bonus program
- All Holidays Paid and very competitive Vacation Plan
- Auto Allowance provided
- More discussed upon interview
The Job Essentials:
As the Project Manager for this firm, you will essentially:
• Galvanize teams of vendors, subcontractors & clients to achieve awesome project results- and future project opportunities.
• Work with Clients on upcoming developments
• Be deeply involved with Pre-Construction, Contracts, Buy-Out & Management of Projects through completion.
• Work with Subcontractors and internal Superintendents for successful execution of priority projects
• RedTeam Software system familiarity preferred (similar to ProCore).
The Bottom Line:
• Experience as the Lead Project Manager on new (& Remodel / Build-Out) projects will be Required.
• Experience with projects in excess of $1M value and 7+ years minimum as a Project Manager (within a General Contractor environment) is Required.
• Currently live in Knoxville, TN --- OR be willing to Relocate.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media