Technical Services Manager
A niche manufacturer of architectural coating systems for the commercial market is seeking a Technical Services Manager for the Western USA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical training for contractors through onsite and in-house educational programs.
- Provide onsite technical support for established contractors and end users.
- Trouble shoot complications related to product installation
- Team leader working on projects related to:
- Floor Failure Analysis
- Product Failure Analysis
- Benchmarking Competitive Products
- R&D Projects
- Aid in the proper specification of flooring and wall systems
- Determine Best Practice Surface Preparation Methods
- Determine Best Practice Application procedures
- Provide assistance navigating through the company website
- Provide assistance navigating through the Technical Catalog
- Work as a key support member on R&D projects
- Assist RSM and TL/RM by providing technical sales support
- Make presentations to contractors demonstrating new and existing products
- Provide field intelligence on new product opportunities, services and market potentials.
- Must adhere to all company policies and safety rules.
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- Travel requirements greater than 60% of time.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities Preferred:
- Four year college degree; science, engineering or technical preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years in technical support / concrete coating application with a minimum of 2 years in resinous flooring product application experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Leadership experience is essential.
Please reference Job Code 12-1-CA.MS when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form. You may also visit our website at www.midlandconsultants.com
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media