Field Service Engineer
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories. They have an opening for a Field Service Engineer based in Peoria, IL area, but will look at candidates in other parts of central/southern Illinois. This important position will be servicing clients in the IL, KY, WI and IA.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of Analytical Instrumentation.
This position typically requires travel throughout the week.This position will be based in or near the Cedar Rapids, IA, Peoria, IL or Springfield, IL area, covering parts of IA, MO, IL, IN, and WI, but will also conduct supplemental travel into other territories on a regular basis.
The company offers a generous salary, bonus, profit sharing, monthly car allowance, mileage reimbursement, company credit card and a great benefits package that starts on day one.
- Managing inventory and reporting for accuracy.
- Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to work on your own with little supervision.
- Direct experience in the analytical instruments field is a plus.
- The ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and tools for repairs is required.
- A valid driver's license and passport are required.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Physics or Engineering.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media