Robotic Industrial Automation Engineer
$1 to $82000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Robotic Industrial Automation Engineer career opportunity is at a diverse construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer. The company has not had an economic related layoff since 2009 and is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The culture is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace. This employer cares about its employees. This employer has even created part-time employment opportunities for employees near retirement that want or need to cut back on hours worked.
This person will not be bored because there will be so much to do from an automation standpoint. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Reviewing existing processes
- Developing plans or alternative ways to automate existing processes
- Working with and programming robots
- Enhancing automation of something that currently has limited automation
- Eliminating what is currently in a batch
- Making robots take parts and put them on one machine while having another arm is putting them on another machine to eliminate the human element as much as possible
- Designing and writing Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) and HMI’s from scratch
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- An Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automation Engineering, Control Engineering or similar engineering degree
- Two to ten years of automation experience
- Two to ten years of PLC programming experience from scratch
- Two to ten years of HMI programming experience from scratch
- Two to ten years of robot experience
- Two to ten years of vision systems experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media