General X-ray / Medical Imaging Service Engineer
General X-ray / Medical Imaging Service Engineer.
- Minimum 3 year’s applicable experience (5+ years preferred)
- Must have OEC C-Arm training (provide copy of training cert)
- Experience with servicing and troubleshooting X-ray medical imaging systems. Siemens Rad, R/F and portables along with GE/OEC 9800 and 9900
- Familiarity with Siemens, GE and Phillips systems a plus
- The ideal candidate(s) should have at least 3-5 yrs experience in the field as an x-ray/medical imaging service engineer, AA degree or higher in Electronics Tech required or Military equivalent. Experience is required servicing imaging equipment to include Siemens, and GE. Outstanding customer service skills. All candidates are subject to drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid US drivers' license, clean driving record, and must pass criminal background and drug screening.
Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media