QA Analyst II - Performance & Automation
Benefits of this position:
- PTO Options
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in software requirement, specification, and design reviews.
- Design, develop, and execute test cases using test plans and functional specifications
- Participates in test case reviews and incorporates feedback into assigned deliverables
- Creates defects as required and ensures defects are per Standards
- Review code changes with the technical team to assess risk and tailor testing accordingly
- Coach and mentor Quality Assurance Analysis
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and Model Office verification as required
- Perform deliverables tracking and reporting as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent software test related experience/knowledge. Equivalent IT experience includes a minimum of three years in software development, quality assurance or IT project management. Equivalent insurance experience includes a minimum of three years’ experience working in an underwriting, financial reporting/accounting, or claims department
- Three to five years of software testing experience in a professional software development environment that included web-based testing
- Demonstrable experience with the creation of automated functional test scripts with testing tools is preferred (Selenium preferred)
- One plus year scripting experience
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, processes, and project governance
- Ability to identify data requirements and data relationships within and among business processes
- Hands on workplace experience with testing tools such as Rally and HP Unified Functional Testing.
- Familiarity with standard technical terms and the ability to discuss standard technologies at a high level (e.g., mainframe, client-server, network, database, etc.)
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
Preferred Experience and Skills
- One to two years minimum experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry preferred but not required
FTEs or Contractors are required to be on site in Wooster Ohio for the first 90 days. After the first 90 days they would be eligible for 2 days Work from Home based on performance.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media