Food Production Supervisor
Job Summary: Food manufacturing company is seeking an individual who has a strong base in production & exposure in a leadership role. The selected individual must have strong track record of engaging in hands-on activity with various production lines.
Supervising all production employees with respect to safety, quality of production, sanitation and meeting production goals.
As the Production Team Leader, you will be responsible for executing all daily operating activities of the plant. You will be responsible for the supervision of hourly employees along with managing key operating measures such as safety, performance, maximizing the department’s effectiveness, and maintaining open communications and positive employee relations. In this role, you will also drive continuous improvement within your team
- Motivate and lead a shift of approximately 30 employees to achieve safety, quality, and performance goals.
- Manage and execute weekly production schedules. Lead cross-functional shift hand-over meetings.
- Report on key shift metrics. Develop action plans as needed to meet business objectives.
- Utilize day to day problem solving tools and root cause analysis to eliminate recurrent issues.
- Support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities and drive integrated workgroups.
- Manage, assess, and coach workforce compliance to facility safety, quality, and operational standards.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
Experience: 1+ years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media