$22 to $27 Per Hour
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for 1st or 2nd shift hours in their Nevada, Iowa location to be responsible for the maintenance, repair, enhancement, and upgrade of converting equipment, building maintenance and repair, purchasing and inventory management of supplies, materials, parts, tools, external contractors and support services, and number miscellaneous projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with mechanical and electrical, troubleshooting, repairs and installation of mechanical devices and components.
- Demonstrated experience with electrical schematics and troubleshooting, repairs and installation of electronic devices and components, gears, bearings, gearboxes, sensors, PLC’s, heating and cooling controls and transformers.
- Demonstrated experience with hydraulic schematics including repairs and installation of hydraulic systems.
- Demonstrated experience with pneumatic schematics including repairs, troubleshooting of compressors, logic circuits, hoses, actuators and sensors.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex schematics, blueprints, specifications and instructions.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- High School diploma/GED
- Strong mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, controls, PLC’s experience.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing maintenance setting.
- Good mathematical skills background and ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media