Senior Software Developer
$70000 to $115000 Per Year
Our client is a leading provider of precision equipment and consumables to pharmaceutical, life sciences, and environmental customers around the world. Our proprietary product lines include peristaltic fluid handling systems, test and measurement devices, air/water testing equipment and consumables, and a range of laboratory essentials products all critical components in scientific research and production.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced coder with an analytical mindset and an eye for detail. This individual will be productive working independently with little supervision but will also be able to be part of a collaborative team. This person will be comfortable using a Task/Bug Tracking system such as that found in DevOps.
- Understand application requirements and how they translate into coded features.
- Write high-quality source code to program application features within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before delivering to software team for formal testing.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing along with software testing team members.
- Collaborate with the development team to set specifications for current and new applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Document source code and assist technical writers with an understanding of functions for end-user documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience as an application developer
- Experience in building and coding applications.
- Experience in .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure Cloud, SQL Server, and Azure SQL.
- Understanding of Cloud computing services.
- Experience with version control solutions, specifically Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of relational database systems.
- IoT experience is preferred not required.
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL.
- Strong agile skill set and experience working in scrum agile development.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for Windows operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressure, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
- Competitive benefits.
- Choice of medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Paid vacation time.
- Competitive salary.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media