Project Civil Engineer - Urban Development
$80000 to $110000 Per Year
Project Civil Engineer - Urban Development opportunity. This full-time role works collaboratively in a team environment providing engineering design for multiple urban development projects. A leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Project Engineer experienced in design, proposal preparation, client coordination, and plan production
- Must be capable of writing reports and performing analysis of water and sewer systems
- Experienced in grading, drainage, and paving design
- Must be capable of plan preparation, and budget management of water, sewer, paving, grading, and drainage plans for private and public projects
- Must be able and responsible for delivering a quality product in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and has the desire to become a Project Manager
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Minimum 4-10 years of engineering experience
- PE Arizona State License and registration
- Design experience, ability to use 3-D design software is a plus
- Design experience with underground utilities, paving, grading
- Hydrology and hydraulics experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of survey principles is a plus
- Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
- Must have knowledge of submittal requirements for local, county, and state agencies
- Effective technical writing skills
- Meet with clients regularly and respond to requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
- Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
- Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
- Ability to work above 40 hours as needed
- Ability to learn and conform to company CAD standards
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media