Production Scheduler - Master Planner
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
Manufacturing company bringing solutions different vertical markets is seeking a Planner/Master Scheduler for their busy facility. Postion is responsible for ERP planning supporting all facets of design and engineering and production.
Master Planner/ Planner
- Utilization of action plans, and problem solving to ensure delivery and inventory goals. Entails scheduling, planning and inventory control to drive improvement.
- Manage all engineering releases reducing lead time and meeting customer expectations and dates of delivery
- Responsible for cost and activation of components. Assign all engineering change orders and communicate revisions to operations.
- Implement and execute PDP processes for team throughout all phases of work
- Individual will support purchasing and rmanufacturing and when appropriate recommend sourcing during product creation and development
- Mentor junior planner and embrace leadership and training.
- 5 plus years of MRP planning in a manufacturing arena with complex bills of materials
- Experience in rapid prototyping and delivery in aerospace or medical device manufacturing is highly desired.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with self motivation and ability to communicate both orally and written.
- Microsoft profiency, with high excel abilty
- Must be able to multi task and work in an extremely fast paced environment and have exceptional attention to detal.
- Knowledge of BOM, ECO processes and implementation
- Prior ERP/MRP implementation experince is desired along with APICS certification
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and motion system bill of materials.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent benefit package.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media