Clinical Education Specialist - Hematology
Clinical Education Specialist – Hematology is responsible for implementing and driving an integrated, non-promotional strategy to establish and expand hematology expertise in North America. Must have previous experience as a Medical Technologist. Additional duties will be to create opportunities for scientific engagement by developing a network of hematology key opinion leaders, initiating clinical training programs for staff and customers, participating in investigator-initiated studies, reviewing and writing publication content, leading white paper development, and by participating in and presenting at advisory boards, investigator meetings, congresses and scientific organization meetings.
- Base salary $100K - $125K (plus annual bonus)
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Develops and implements an effective strategy to drive integrated, non-promotional scientific leadership for hematology-related scientific engagements and educational programs to establish and expand hematology expertise.
- Creates opportunities for scientific engagement by developing a network of hematology key opinion leaders, initiating clinical training programs for staff and customers, participating in investigator-initiated studies, reviewing and writing publication content, leading white paper development, and by participating in and presenting at advisory boards, investigator meetings, congresses and scientific organization meetings.
- Writes and delivers live educational presentations to hospital pharmacists, nurses, doctors, lab techs, company staff, and at congresses and professional organization meetings.
- Ensures scientific leadership and provides on-going support and clinical guidance to the sales, marketing, technical support and training teams as well as ensures regulatory compliance and implementation of industry best practices for scientific leadership development.
- Assists customers with investigator-sponsored studies and develops abstracts and publications (peer-reviewed or non-peer reviewed).
- Represents the company for hematology on interdepartmental and/or international teams where scientific leadership, clinical application, and technology/business development projects are undertaken.
- MS Degree is required in a medical or pharma related discipline. MD or PHD strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical and laboratory applications focused on hematology, familiarity with United States Food and Drug Administration compliance required.
- Current or recent experience as a Medical Technologist
- Knowledge of laboratory compliance requirements (CAP/CLIA), is preferred.
- Up to 40% travel required, ability to travel internationally. Driver's license required.
- Minimum of 5 peer-reviewed full length publications and/or conference abstracts from prior academic or commercial work, preferred. Will consider “ghostwritten” publications if delivered within a prior full time medical writing related position.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media