Senior Financial Analyst
Outstanding opportunity at the Sr Financial Analyst level with a large financial services client close to O'Hare.
- Competitive base pay and bonus opportunities
- A wide array of generous benefits
- Employee services and programs
- Extensive training and development
- Time off and community involvement opportunities
- Meaningful work focused on serving our customers and improving our communities
Senior Financial Analyst
The Finance Officer – FP&A Mortgage is an integral analyst on our team contributing to the success of the function. We are looking for a strong analyst, able to perform at a higher level than just compiling data. Responsible for tasks related to financial analysis, financial reporting, commissions calculations, forecasting and strategic decision making for our mortgage banking division. The Finance Officer – FP&A Mortgage will be charged with establishing analysis and reporting to support the company's mortgage banking leadership. The position will report to the VP – FP&A Mortgage.
- Establish best practices in compiling mortgage banking origination volume and financial forecasts
- Facilitate the commissions calculation and accrual process. Ensure process design is appropriate and controls are executed. Identify and implement process improvements as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly, weekly, daily, and ad hoc analysis to help evaluate and inform management
- Develop financial reporting including board and management presentations
- Participate in strategic planning discussions
- Coordinate completion of annual budget for mortgage banking division
Financial services company with more than $45 billion in assets. Through our multiple companies and divisions, we provide traditional community banking and commercial banking services, wealth management solutions, commercial and life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, and short-term accounts receivable financing and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing, and treasury management services.
- 3-5 years experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Suitable candidates will have an excellent academic background, preferably in, but not limited to a Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting
- Some experience in the mortgage banking industry is preferred, but not required. Including financial analysis, forecasting, and financial reporting to enable the candidate to help inform strategic decision making
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a small team environment, building and maintain a network of contacts and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media