Senior Process Engineer
Our client creates high-quality ingredients designed to optimize health and nutrition. They are a passionate and dedicated team. Each day, they collectively explore new, innovative ways to enhance product performance and value through their broad human and animal nutrition portfolios. They have two divisions human nutrition division focuses on industry leading whey and milk protein isolates, concentrates, and hydrolysates. The animal nutrition division is a leading supplier of functional fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer in their Eden Prairie, MN Corporate Office.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for driving and managing key strategic projects throughout all business units in all the company existing and future locations. This position will identify, design, and implement improvements to equipment and processes to optimize current manufacturing and commercialization of new products. This Position will be a part of the corporate engineering team and will manage and work closely with outside vendors, plant management, as well as other various internal resources to ensure projects are specified and completed within scope.
To qualify you need to have:
- 7+ years of Project/Process Engineering experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. team spirit, dynamic, innovative, results-oriented, and autonomous
- Significant interaction with manufacturing facilities experience
- Familiar with Automation/ controls systems
- Experience with sanitary liquid processing
- Project Management experience, specifically managing multiple large-scale capital projects
- Strong AutoCAD design experience
- P&ID experience
- Strong Windows skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture.
- Travel required up to 50% with projects dictating location.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media