Senior Controls Engineer
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide technical leadership to maintenance and engineering in the troubleshooting of electrical problems of existing manufacturing and test equipment, including taking data measurements and developing recommendations and solutions. Participate as a member of a team in specifying, reviewing, and approving electrical controls for industrial machines and test equipment. Develop fabrication documentation including schematics/wiring diagrams, wire lists, control panel assemblies/details, interconnect diagrams and equipment installations for control systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps lead safety investigations, focusing on root cause analysis and
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets data from ergonomic evaluations to develop the lowest total cost
- Develop short- and long-term strategies for the facility to facilitate progress, improve safety, quality, service, reduce cycle/lead-times and drive out
- Leads continuous improvement activities to implement developed
- Evaluates the direct labor content of manufacturing methods, using the appropriate work measurement techniques, to establish and maintain time
- Monitors and evaluates changes to ensure that desirable results are achieved and
- Maintains and develops value stream maps and departmental
- Defines, specifies, quotes, orders, and implements material handling
- Coordinate workshops and team trainings to integrate continuous improvement into the plant
- Performs other related duties as required or
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media