Quality Assurance Engineer
$1 to $81000 Per Year
This full time, permanent first shift Quality Assurance Engineer opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The career path could lead to a Quality Engineering Manager, Production Manager, or getting more involved in supplier quality. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting future FEMA development programs
- Supporting PPAP development
- Supporting plant processes
- Answering customer issues
- Working with the various employees
- Determining areas for improvement
- Air travel domestically to customer sites
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of supplier Quality Assurance experience
- Three to five years of experience in a metal manufacturing environment
- Possess decision-making ability as it relates to Quality Control
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media