Numerical Control Lathe Machinist for First or Second Shift
$1 to $63000 Per Year
This stable, established, growing, precision manufacturing company is looking to hire a full time, permanent Numerical Control Lathe Machinist. Employees like coming to work and have a lot of pride in producing a high quality, superior product. Employees have the opportunity to learn and grow due to the product line. Because their products are also used by the military and the aerospace industry, the quality needs to be at a higher level than other manufacturers. Employees are able to grow their careers as the company supports career growth.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Accurately running automated CNC lathes per specifications
- Utilizing a variety of measuring instruments
- Setting tools
- Making tool page offsets
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment
- Documenting as needed
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Two years of machinist experience setting up and operating lathes
- Strong ability to understand blueprints
- An understanding of GD&T and G&M codes
- Ability to follow safety requirements
- Ability to utilize gauging and a variety of measuring instruments
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media