As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, this client has redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Their cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows their customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. They have emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to their dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
They are currently seeking a driven Account Executive (AE) to join their office in Chicago. This opportunity is for sales professionals who want to establish and advance their career in the competitive, high-reward tech industry. This role will take the lead in performing demos of their SaaS platform with VPs, CMOs, and other C-level executives.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are a quick learner, are agile and adaptable, driven to “win all the way,” and are ready to take the next step in your sales career, then this could be the right place for you!
- Run web-based demonstrations of the SaaS platform to close new business logos
- Deliver Demos Effectively: Quarterback and solution-sell a high volume of demos
- Operate on monthly goals/customer based activities and meet a monthly sales quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Adopt a proven sales technique
What it Takes to be Successful
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least one year of closing experience in a SaaS environment is required
- Lead generation experience strongly preferred
- Must have experience in a quota carrying position (MRR Preferred)
- SFDC experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly SPIFFS
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the Company Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training in California
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks (when in the office)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media