Document Solutions Sales Executive
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Our client is an international provider of information management services that has facilities in major cities nationwide. They are seeking a Document Solutions Sales Executive to sell document solutions software,outsourced hosting ,BPO and workflow solutions.
The primary responsibility of this position is to maximize the sales of services in the information management industry to new and existing customers and prospects. Other key responsibilities include:
- Attain targeted sales for territory or assigned accounts by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects
- Lead generation and prospecting activities to maintain required pipeline of prospect accounts
- Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities
- Effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple organizational levels
- Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and industry events to build industry and customer awareness of company services and solutions
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience in an enterprise or large account sales environment selling document management software.
- A strong hunter mentality – the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities, then upsell within the account
- Previous experience selling document imaging is a plus- EDM, content management, BPM, or similar applications
- Experience selling outsourced services – SaaS, or the cloud-based model also a plus
- Excels in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with constant change
- Technical awareness – can confidently converse with IT personnel
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to build and lead cross-functional teams to achieve sales results
- Ability to grasp and map processes and corresponding document and information flows between departments
- Proven record of exceeding quota in previous positions
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive major account sales
- Solid business acumen – strong understanding of how businesses operates across functional areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 4-year degree
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media