Swiss CNC Machinist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC Swiss-type Lathes
- Perform part inspections using various measuring devices
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Read and understand blueprints
- 3+ years of experience with CNC Swiss-type Lathes
- Experience with Citizen machines a plus
- Setup and/or Programming experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Positions have a Monday through Thursday 4-day work week with a 10% shift differential.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media