Robotic Assembly Technician
ROBOTIC ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
We are looking for that dynamic addition to our team to assist in the automation and assembly of Automation equipment. We want a Robotic Assembly Technician who can be instrumental and can convert our engineered drawings into a functional product for our customers.
- The Robotic Assembly Technician’s work experience should be with robotic, mechanical or automation systems.
- The successful individuals will have experience in the assembly, installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electromechanical systems.
- The Robotic Assembly Technician will work with team to Assemble Custom and Standard robots and automation systems.
- Must be able to interpret Mechanical and Electrical Engineered drawings.
Expectations of the ROBOTIC ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN:
- Assemble custom automation equipment and robots
- Maintain communication of project progress
- Work with all departments
Qualifications of the ROBOTIC ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to interpret Mechanical and Electrical Engineered Drawings/Schematics
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to solder electrical connections
Currently there is no relocation or Visa sponsorship provided for this position
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media