Technical Services Representative!
As a world-class provider of steel construction products, we are seeking a skilled Technical Services Representative!!
- Prepare clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering or manufacturing purposes, according to specified dimensions by Computer Aided Design (CAD) system.
- Uses CAD equipment to provide support to Engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, & diagrams.
- Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture.
- Create BIM models for shop drawings using architectural design software is a plus.
- Makes simple decisions but refers most questions/problems to Engineers or Supervisor.
- Provide external customers, such as contractors, architects or distributors answers about products and product application on a daily basis.
- Provide assistance to outside and inside sales representatives of MW about products and product application on a daily basis.
- Work effectively in a change-oriented environment, under very tight timeframes.
- Must follow Company safety requirements.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency and working knowledge of database and reporting tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit. 3D capabilities in AutoCAD highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques.
- Must be able to read to Architectural and Structural drawings plans.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation.
- Familiar with light gauge steel framing systems, fire rates design and building codes a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media