Sr Sales Engineer
Sr. Sales Engineer position for Hyperscaler customer is an integral part of the Sales team with the highest priorities expected to be in meeting our customer focused goals and objectives while developing and leading the customer sales strategy. The Hyperscaler Sales person will be responsible for the key named customer targets in North America, developing the sales strategy with the Business Groups, including the Custom Silicon, and executing to the agreed upon goals of the company. This individual will also be responsible for orchestrating the necessary resources within the business unit and the applications team to ensure best in class customer intimacy is being built at the targets. This leader is expected to be a self-starter; a driven individual with an excellent ability to execute the sales plan including securing design wins and growing revenue. The candidate should have sufficient sales operations skills to manage revenue and NPI product launch for the customer. The candidate should have a demonstrable track record of establishing relationships with Executive management, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Supply Chain. The candidate should be able to develop the sales strategy that leverages the Business Group strategy and work with peer organizations to drive opportunity plans and winning proposals. The individual will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong collaborative rapport across the company and our customers.
· Lead and manage key customer relationships and orchestrate winning strategic opportunities
· Develop high-level executive relationships with key decision makers at target customers and establish leverage-able relationships at key customers at targets
· Develop plans and strategies for penetrating business, gaining share in existing customers, and achieving the agreed upon goals
· Position products and technology (Custom Silicon), as well as our competitive advantage to lead customers and target accounts
· Manage key customers’ expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated influence across organizations to ensure collaborative relationships are established across the company to drive business results.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting for the North America Geo.
· Sales operations skills to report and manage revenue
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Business Group team and peers
· Travel may be required within the US and International as necessary
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
· 12+ years of Sales experience in data-center, cloud, and/or enterprise applications.
· Existing, demonstrable Exec Level relationships at key hyper-scaler customers
· A proven track record of engagement on solutions for the networking and data-center markets.
· Possess a strong understanding of custom IC technology and ASIC competitors
· Possess strong relationships with Hyperscaler executives and be familiar with the decision dynamics within those customers
· Be able to work independently in collaboration with other teams such as sales/account management and BU business and marketing teams.
· Based in San Jose
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media