Transportation Project Engineer
Client: 25+ year civil engineering firm
Position: Transportation Project Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK AND two locations in Kansas
Soft Skills: Positive attitude and character, goal-focused, team-oriented and drawn to upward mobility opportunities
- Design and assist with the production of transportation projects.
- Assist the project manager in the coordination of tasks and client proposals, interviews, and presentations.
- Proficient in roadway design, drainage, and traffic control.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and instruction to staff members.
- Attend client meetings to ensure design meets their needs and objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering is required
- PE license in Oklahoma (or the ability to obtain in a timely manner)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in transportation projects involving DOT, county, and municipal work
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D or MicroStation InRoads/OpenRoads
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, take initiative, and interact with a variety of people.
- Knowledge of local standards and requirements is also preferred.
Our client provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation package. 100% paid family health insurance
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
CLIENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media