CONTROLS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER
$70000 to $95000 Per Year
We are seeking an AUTOMATION ENGINEER for our client who has over 35 years successfully designing and installing custom systems. For those individuals that qualify, their experience, creativity, and engineering skills will be applied to exceptionally exciting automation projects, relating to manufacturing in the Specialty Metals, Circuit Breakers, Automotive, Food Processing, and many others. Do you take pride in the company Design, Development, and Engineering innovation? This might be the right opportunity for you!
- As a Controls Engineer, you will be designing and configuring PLCs, HMIs, and handle embedded C Programming as needed to create of custom manufacturing systems.
- The successful candidate will be a controls designer, able to develop engineering documents, including bills of material, panel layouts and electrical schematics
If your background includes any combination of the following, we would like to speak with you about this exciting position in major automation projects.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Automation Engineering or related degree
- Design experience and proven knowledge of automated systems, and or process controls.
- HMI Development Software experience should include Panelview and RSView
- Previously have developed and test control software for PC, Allen Bradley, and Siemens PLC-based systems for manufacturing applications
- Must be U.S. Citizen, or Permanent Resident. No sponsorship is available.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media