Field Service Technician - Pharma Packaging Equipment
$20 to $35 Per Hour
We are offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, think out-of-the-box and create value for the company.
You will provide timely and efficient installation, troubleshooting and machine repair for our packaging machines at our customers sites.
We offer an extensive benefit package of Medical, vacation, personal/sick time and a 401k plan.
- Travel mostly in the tri-state area (NJ, NY, CT) on service, install, repair, and PM visits.
- Skills in troubleshooting and installating packaging machinery.
- Desire to understand Mechanical and Electrical workings and assembly of the machinery
- Read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Perform FAT's / IQOQ's on equipment.
- Use Multi-meter, caliper, and micrometer.
- Operate power tools and shop equipment etc.
5-7 years of experience desired
Valid Driver License
Strong computer/communication skills needed.
Positive, Strong Work Ethic and Professional Attitude
technica school, trade school, or college degree a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pays 1.5X
- Driver's License (Required)
- english (Required)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media