Lead C++ Engineer
Seeking a Lead C++ Engineer position in Bay Area, or any US location, but candidate should work PST hours.
- Solid C/C++ and able write and debug heavily-threaded code ( 5+ year minimum)
- Understanding of system-level concepts (Unix/Linux/AndroidThings)
- Proficient in developing software for embedded systems
- Experience with Audio/Video playback and DRM technologies
- Experience with embedded Linux and device drivers
- Experience with Wifi, Bluetooth, and Networking protocols
- Experience in security and authentication (OAuth, SSL, HTTPS)
- Experience with Hardware Peripherals (e.g., HDMI, USB, BT, etc.)
- Understanding of async networking
- Flexibility for travel and co-location with partners/SoC vendors (if needed
- Senior profiles, 5+ years of hands on experience as C++ ( embedded preferably, but ok without embedded experience)
- fulltime employment only
- location – Bay Area, or any US
- salary – 140K base
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media