Financial Institutions Accounting Professional
Our client is a global insurance and investment organization providing property and casualty insurance solutions to business and industry, and one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the world. We are looking for a Financial Institutions Accounting Professional to join their team.
Title: Financial Institutions Accounting Professional
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, California
Overview: The Accounting Professional will be trained in underwriting insurance coverage for financial institutions. Insurance experience is not required for this role. Individuals who want to build a specialty career in the insurance industry are encouraged to apply.
- Assess and underwrite the risk of banking and other financial institutions.
- Underwrite business focused on Asset Management, Private Equity, and Venture Capital.
- Engage weekly with customers and consistently communicate both internally and externally.
- Handles policy maintenance items as well as other mid-term requests.
- Maintain relationships with brokers and may travel to them as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting/audit environment.
- Experienced with preparing financial statements and footnotes, internal audit, and creation and formatting of reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Personality that is outgoing would excel at this position.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media