JDE Finance Business analyst
$115000 to $125000 Per Year
This role will be the Finance functional and JD Edwards subject matter expert, reporting directly to the Director of Financial Systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide vision, leadership and drive the processes changes and improvements within the financial functions.
- Participate in strategy planning activities, and be the functional leader in the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, and testing for all financial system enhancements and changes.
- Work closely with the BU’s functional representatives in the development of simplified/lean process improvements or operating practices which best utilize the systems to improve quality; increase productivity; and supports business goals.
- Develop peer, cross-functional & cross-BU relationships to maximize best practice sharing & team effectiveness.
- Responsible for the timely completion of project tasks and activities within functional area by directing activities of others as well as maintaining individual project responsibilities.
- Responsible for the development of the functional training and coordinating the on-going functional support, including, but not limited to the development of BU “super users”
- Act as the functional change agent by creating a sense of purpose to meet the goals of the business & leading by example.
- Own issue / risk identification, escalation, resolution and communication with the project team and functional management including BU functional leaders.
- Assure conformance to system architecture, methods, standards & practices & promote their creation.
- Analyze the BU’s competitive position in the use of technology in relation to industry best practices.
- Prepare, present & review overall plans, status reviews and reports as required by project and with BU responsible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong Accounting background.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Finance Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment, automotive experience a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience with J.D. Edwards ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the Manufacturing Cost Accounting and Product Costing Modules are required.
- Avalara or Vertex knowledge and experience. Avalara preferred.
- Reports Now/E1 Financial Report Writer/FASTR knowledge and experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment in implementing change.
- Strong Data Analytic skills including the ability to develop SQL queries as needed to support data collection and reporting.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize daily work load and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, identify priorities and work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools as well as other third party reporting and analytical tools.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging others across multiple teams.
- Quality and cost driven.
- Ability to travel 10-15% to domestic locations for rollout of JD Edwards over the next two years.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media