Grant Compliance Manager - Open to remote within driving distance of PA
Our client is a fast-growing organization supporting non-profit initiatives in the US and abroad.
We are working with them to find a Grant Reporting, Monitoring and Compliance Manager.
The Individual in the role will be responsible for reporting to and collaborating with:
- Multiple non-profit organization teams
- Board of Directors
- The outside audit firm
They will be responsible for all phases of the grant contract lifecycle including:
- Communication for all aspects of contract monitoring and evaluation
- Ensuring programs meet USAID and other donor requirements for program monitoring, data quality and utilization, reporting and collaborative learning and adaptation
- Expertise with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Conducting and monitoring audits of sub-grantees
- Complying with US laws regarding expenditure responsibility and FCRA rules and regulation
- Providing information for all aspects of accounting and tax to owners and auditors
- Conducting routine compliance training for all stakeholders for every grant contract
- Analyzing whether performance audit recommendations have been implemented
- Collaboration with and education of sub-grantee personnel to ensure outcome data is collected and milestone reports can be supplied to donors
- Recreate the history for all of grant activities for 2020
- Work with outside consultant to transition the grant compliance activity
- Evaluate and recommend software to facilitate grant monitoring and compliance
- Routinely update the policies and procedures for grant administration
- Complete negotiations of complex and / or non-standard contracts and agreements
- Maintain a culture of high integrity in a regulated environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media