Project Manager- Cyber Security
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for our service and testing services. This individual will manage cyber security testing and deployment projects. In addition to being an experienced project manager, a successful candidate for this role will have experience with working for IT/cyber resellers, service delivery, and coordinating with clients and internal employees. Exceptional communication and documentation skills are required.
- Lead and Coordinate Multiple Projects and Provide Direct Project Management
- Proactively Manage Performance, Cost, Scope, Schedule, Quality, and Other Key Project Management Activities and Behaviors
- Identify, Manage, and Escalate Issues and Change Requests to Decision Makers
- Possesses Professional Knowledge of Product/function and Apply Knowledge to Project Activities to Enhance Delivery
- Deeply Understand all Project Management Disciplines and Their Key Activities and Processes
- Understand the Relationship and Dependencies of Supporting Project(s) for Strategic Initiatives
- Coordinate Delivery Efforts with Other Teams and Clients
- Work in Partnership with the Program Sponsor, to facilitate change management across the organization.
- Gain Buy-in From Clients/Groups who May be Resistant to Change
- Maintain Master Project Plan/Timeline, with Input from Clients
- Maintain Client Communication to Ensure All Parties are on the Same Page
- 5+ Years Experience in Project Management with a Consulting Organization
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMP, CAPM
- Attention to Details
- Ability to Lead Project Status Meetings
- Quick Response Times
- Understand Privacy and Confidentiality of Clients (Will be Under NDA)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Experience with Autotask or other PSA
- Report Writing Skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media