. What I need now is someone with EDI/ Logistics/3PL experience to release orders to our warehouse and deal with getting orders out the door.
Job Type: Full-time
The role of logistics coordinator is responsible for executing pre-approved purchases, sales activities by channel and reporting on inventory availability. Additionally, the logistics coordinator will manage EDI and non-EDI order flows and sales inquiries.
- Collaborate with Sales & Operations Executives to Plan PSI/Supply Chain on monthly basis.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics information with SAP.
- Process purchase to parent company or suppliers.
- Coordinate inbound shipping arrangement with supplier, freight forwarders, and brokers.
- Manage 3PL providers for inventory and on-time order fulfillment.
- Process EDI and non-EDI orders
- Resolve problems relating to transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, and customer issues.
- Prepare weekly 3PL performance scorecard
- Prepare weekly inventory reporting
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, or customer service logs.
- Coordinate on-boarding activities for
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management
- Active listening
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media