Technical Service Parts Sales and Support
$1 to $43000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Technical Service Parts Sales and Support career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided. The company values the culture and has recently implemented their core values. They have also recently implemented their Entrepreneurial Operating System for short-term and long-term growth plans. They are proactive in the products they provide customers both now and for the future. The company has recently added a building and remodeled the existing facilities. Growth is unlimited here. The company is making flexibility a priority with potential flexible work hours and work from home possibilities. The environment is fast-paced and challenging. The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. A new software conversion to SolidWorks from AutoCAD is on the horizon.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Providing telephone support to maximize the satisfaction of customers
- Aiding customers ordering parts and authorizing returns
- Working with a variety of internal departments to create quotes for parts
- Putting orders and returns through the system
The successful candidates' backgrounds must include:
- Electrical, mechanical and fluid power knowledge
- A mechanical mindset
- Three or more years of supporting customers
- Three or more years of managing projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- A solid work history
- A US citizen or possess a green card
- A residence within 45 minutes
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media