Sr. Process Automation Engineer - DeltaV
Award-winning Automation and Control Systems Integration company needs an experienced engineer in Seabrook, NH to work within a project team to develop, program, and commission equipment running on an Emerson DeltaV platform. DeltaV experience in Oil & Gas and other Industries will be considered. Industries include Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Food and Beverage industries.
Why work here?:
- Stable growing business for over 25 years!
- Fun and professional environment with over 80 engineers!
- Variety of projects in several industries!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- No state income tax in NH!
- Automation engineering design, programming, and testing for configuration of the plant Process Control System (PCS) from Conceptual Design through Commission & Qualification project phases.
- Independently provide project support activities such as detailed design, design review, implementation, program changes, testing/debug, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Update automation functional specifications for automation lead review/approval, troubleshoot the PCS system and software, prepare automation change record forms, and perform offline and online coding and testing.
- Troubleshooting of process, equipment, and system malfunctions or failures involving the PCS system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience with DeltaV configuration/software development
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical processes
- Understanding of control system network topology
- GMP and validation experience
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems
- Instrumentation experience
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media