Purchaser - Buyer
$60000 to $65000 Per Year
Our client is one of the world's largest supplier of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and airport-related equipment replacement parts. The company supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of GSE. They provide supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
- Purchase and follow up on all order placements with suppliers
- Generate requirement information (price and expected delivery date).
- Handle any/all resolution of accounting and receiving discrepancies between the suppliers and company
- Maintaining all documentation & records of communication with the supplier
- Resolving any & pricing, as well as, lead time problems
- Improve all inventory performances with regards to SLA’s
- Correct any & all delivery challenges.
- Handle negotiations to maintain the business cost position in the market place
- Eliminate inventory and lead time constraints.
- Work with team on cost & delivery negotiations issues
- Maintain any/all inventory commitment decisions regarding inventory level, inventory turns and service levels.
- 4+ years purchasing experience in an Automotive or GSE Parts related field.
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain management (or Sourcing) in an Industrial market place.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages are beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media