Maintenance Technician - Automotive
- Troubleshooting and repairing Mechanical, Electronic, and Electrical Industrial Equipment
- Perform Quick Repair for Trouble Calls from Operating Technicians
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on industrial equipment including Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Preventative Maintenance activities
- Continuous improvement activities (Kaizen)
3+ years industrial maintenance technician experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
Completed apprenticeship program AND 2+ years multi-craft industrial maintenance experience
2-year technical degree (AS) in electronics, robotics, general technology, mechatronics or related technical field AND at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience
4+ years of high-tech maintenance related military experience (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media