Printing Press Operator for second or third shift
$40000 to $54000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Printing Press Operator career opportunity is at a family and employee oriented manufacturer. The company prides itself on providing a great culture. They believe in growing peoples careers and promoting from within. They have a mentorship program and reimburse for education. They provide many employee events to build the team-oriented culture. They are involved in the community and encourage the employees to do the same. They also have a wellness program. The company has invested in new equipment and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the new equipment. Employees are not bored here as there is a lot of variety to the projects they work on. The position could grow into a lead press operator.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Setting up a Delta printing press (second or third shift) or Flexographic printing press (third shift)
- Operating a Delta printing press (second or third shift) or Flexographic printing press (third shift)
- Gathering materials and/or dies to run the jobs
- Performing product checks to ensure high quality
- Packaging finished products
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area
- Meeting deadlines
- Learning new things
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Three or more years of Delta or Flexographic printing press operation experience
- Possess a desire to make a positive impact on the success of the company
- Ability to be self sufficient and work hard
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media