CNC Milling Programmer
$20 to $26 Per Hour
We are recruiting for a CNC Milling Programmer / Set up person for a small machine shop client of ours in an East Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Program and setup Hass Multi-Axix and Mill Turn Machines
- Work from drawings and Solid Works models
- Develop toolpaths and post code using CAD/CAM software
- Superior knowledge of tooling and machine components
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed parts into machines.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Inspect parts and record with precision using measuring tools.
- Check quality on machined product
Requirements of CNC Programmer
- MUST have CAD/CAM experience, at least 3 years
- MUST have HAAS experience, at least 3 years
- MUST have Experience with micrometers, calipers, gauges and other related inspection equipment.
- MUST have the ability to understand and read blueprints.
- SolidWorks experience a plus
- Ability and understanding of adhering to all safety guidelines.
- Ability to bend, lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Related keywords: cnc milling machinist, cnc milling operator, machinist, machine operator, cnc, manufacturing, milling, CAD/CAM, solidworks
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media