Sr Electrical Engineer
$100000 to $145000 Per Year
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to lead and manage Water/Wastewater Treatment design projects.
- Provide engineering support including design, contract drawings, responding to contractor Requests for Information, reviewing shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements, and other related design/engineering duties.
- You will also be responsible for preparation of proposals, quality control, and coordination with all team members.
- Mentoring junior engineers on design of medium and low voltage power systems, SCADA instrumentation and control systems.
- You will also have some business development duties such as preparing proposals, client visits, and marketing.
- 10 - 15+ years of experience of electrical engineering projects
- Experience with treatment processes, instrumentation system and SCADA
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on power systems.
- Must be a PE
- Working knowledge with Revit and or BIM
- Ability to travel as required.
Why work here:
- A nationwide firm with plenty of exciting projects.
- A proven leadership team with experience to lead through any situation.
- Great atmosphere and culture – best “job” you’ll ever love!
- Outstanding compensation and benefits.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media