Waste Water Manager
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Waste Water, Storm Water and Potable Water assuring waste water permit parameters are met. Supervision of associates in these departments to achieve required standards in a safe, efficient, and effective manner, and for promoting and maintaining positive working relationships within the group. Specific responsibilities include:
- Train, direct and develop associates to meet waste water operating, safety and quality requirements within the department. Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates.
- Maintain and update records of all wastewater required documentation, solids loads, potable water, laboratory data and all sludge loads.
- Operate the waste water system, storm water and wells in accordance with parameters set forth in permits by the DNREC and other applicable regulatory agencies. Environmental compliance with all permit and plans is a requirement.
- Ensure preventative and other maintenance is performed on all waste water and storm water equipment and all wells.
A Level III waste water license in Delaware or other state's equivalent plus 1 yr minimum years related work experience IS REQUIRED. Other desirable experiences include:
- Strong reading, math, writing, communication and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written form.
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and local environmental regulations.
- Requires travel to remote facilities and/or offices for meetings
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media