Maintenance Technician - 12 hour Night Shift
$23 to $30 Per Year
Maintenance Technician – Night Shift
Fond Du Lac, WI
Our Fond Du Lac, WI Food Manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to their 12 hour night shift. The Maintenance Technician has the responsibility to oversee and troubleshoot all operational utility and maintenance related issues as it relates to the preventative, routine and emergency maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Oversee and troubleshoot all operational, utility and maintenance related issues.
- Responsible for preventative, routine and emergency maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience.
- Food processing plant experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a desire to learn and show initiative.
- Able to pass a Forklift License Certification
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media