Professional Services Veterinarian
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Effectively communicate and interact with Key Opinion Leaders in the veterinary community
- Provide sales support in the form of professional development lectures, lunch and learns and may be required to attend industry conferences.
- Using RACE certification: administer the AAVSB, RACE program. Obtain CE approval for lectures for company sponsored meetings as well as KOLs.
- Schedule visits to veterinary schools to include interactions with students through educational meetings as well as liaison with instructors
- Assist with the development of support material for new and/or existing products as deemed necessary by the Manager, Professional Services
- Monitor lectures at major veterinary conferences/meetings and provide appropriate literature and materials to the speakers in attendance.
- Will occasionally provide technical support to veterinarians and/or pet owners who directly contact with product questions.
- Will be required to provide some professional support for AER's and may be called upon to communicate directly with veterinarian of record and/or pet owner.
- Provide product training and technical information
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
DVM or VMD and 3 years of industry experience required.Companion animal or equine background and hands-on experience in a veterinary clinic preferred. Maintain active state veterinary licensing. Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media