Technical Lead (React .Net)
***Accepting H1B Transfers***
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the development, enhancement, troubleshooting, and maintenance of web-based applications based on React and .NET frameworks. The successful technical lead will have a track record of delivering complex projects, should be solution-oriented, adaptable to changing environments, and able to succeed with minimal defined requirements. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in the design, development, and documentation of React and .NET-based web applications and API development. The candidate should have hands-on experience with Azure cloud-related services. The candidate is expected to provide technical leadership and guidance to an Agile team of developers, bringing hands-on experience implementing, testing, and debugging projects and participating in team code/project reviews.
- Coordinate with client product owners and technical leadership to understand the requirements
- Create technical solution and present it to client leadership
- Lead and coordinate software development activities
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Code reviews and low-level design reviews of developers
- Coding of complex enhancements and features
- Work closely with developers and QA team to build quality products
- Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in applications developed with React and .NET framework
- 2+ years’ experience as a Technical Lead and leading engineers or cross functional team
- 5+ years of experience with web application development using React.js
- Experience on code reviews, architectural reviews, functional reviews
- Experience in Azure cloud-related services.
- Experience in providing estimates for major enhancements and projects
- Experience in deploying .NET builds, IIS
- Experience on working with microservices, legacy system modernization is required.
- Thorough understanding of web technologies and web application development
- Expertise in Management & CI CD implementation using TFS or Jenkins.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team, management, and all users
- Experience in using SVN, GIT, and TFS for code repository and management.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Teams.
- Resourceful, self-directed ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being proactive in keeping their management informed of project-related issues.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media