Medical-Surgery Center Construction Superintendent
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
This Commercial construction company is looking to build upon their incredible, growing team of project superintendents that excel at building the best medical / surgery-center / MOB and commercial office/retail projects in the Mid-TN & Greater Nashville area.
They approach every project with a single objective: to do what is best and right for the client.
They work with dozens of businesses and organizations in the middle Tennessee area. From concept to draft plans to a firm proposal, They work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for any organization.
Their firm specializes solely in commercial construction projects between $300,000 and $30M. These projects range from ground-up construction to renovations or additions.
Most of their clients are located within 100 miles of middle Tennessee.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
- To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects.
- To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and labor forces.
- Maintain positive relations with owners, subcontractors and suppliers and market their company as a great company to work with.
- Assist Project Manager in project start up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Work incredibly close to client & office executives to maintain customer satisfaction / schedule / quality.
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial construction projects in the value-range of $1-10 Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of $30k-$500k).
We look forward to speaking to you soon!Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media